Select Page

Master of Influence Vol 1

How would you like to influence a lot more clients to say “yes!”

– Rapidly get to the core motives and goals of your client

– Help your client overcome their biggest challenges while staying firmly within your integrity

– Become a magnet for client attraction 

– Inspire your client to move forward and transform in the area you can help with

– Help your client remove roadblocks, so they can move confidently towards their goals.

“Master of Influence” Course Includes

How to reach into the mind and heart of your client, so that you can guide their buying decision from a “maybe” to a “yes!”

Use the ‘YOU Method’ to become more influential at selling any product to any market.

How to rapidly get to the root of your clients’ biggest challenges and ultimate goals using the powerful skill and art of “Mind Reading”

Why you need to do the exact opposite to the 98% of salespeople out there, and start to achieve the result that the other 2% come close to.

Discover Pete’s most powerful conversation method to use in sales meetings and consultations so that you can create a winning result.

Course Curriculum

  • Intro – Master of influence vol 1
    2 minutes
  • Lesson 1 – What is influence?
    2 minutes
  • Lesson 2 – Mindset
    5 minutes
  • Lesson 3 – Declutter the mind
    4 minutes
  • Lesson 4 – When have you been influenced
    1 minutes
  • Lesson 5 – Influence v.s. manipulation
    4 minutes
  • Lesson 6 – Reciprocation
    9 minutes
  • Lesson 7 – 6 laws of persuasion
    2 minutes
  • Lesson 8 – Authority
    7 minutes
  • Lesson 10 – Liking
    2 minutes
  • Lesson 11 – Commitment and consistency
    4 minutes
  • Lesson 12 – Social proof
    4 minutes
  • Lesson 20 – Scarcity
    7 minutes
  • [ INTRO to Power, Presence, Position ]
    1 minutes
  • Power
    30 minutes
  • Presence
    30 minutes
  • Positioning
    11 minutes
  • Summary – master of influence vol 1
    2 minutes
  • Review – Master of Influence Vol 1
    2 minutes
0
( 0 reviews )
0 ratings
5 stars
0
4 stars
0
3 stars
0
2 stars
0
1 stars
0